The Autumn edition of our Magazine is packed with thought-provoking and inspiring features:
- The top 8 must-see UK exhibitions for this season
- Expert Advice from Rachel Thomas, Chief Curator of the Hayward Gallery, London
- An interview with Linsey Young, Curator of TATE Britain's upcoming exhibition 'Women in Revolt!' by Polly Bates
- A critique on Philip Guston’s artistic career and solo exhibition at TATE Modern by Melis Dumlu
- An interview with Curators Anke Kempkes and Linn Zhang about their exhibition 'Even poets were jealous of these' by Amanda-Jane Reynolds
- An interview with Barby Asante about her performative and artistic Declaration of Independence by Unveilral
- The works of 27 international artists and poets responding to environmental, political and social issues
ARTISTS RESPONDING TO ... Magazine approaches paramount news and world happenings through the eyes of international artists, creatives and writers. We use creative depictions and literature to highlight current world issues, news and movements that aren't getting the attention that they deserve. A political and environmental platform to help ignite conversations and spread awareness through visual and written poetic responses.
Issue 8 includes an eclectic range of paintings, sculptures, drawings, textiles, photography, digital art, you name it! A.R.T. Magazine is a quarterly publication, curated and designed by London-based Fine Artist Polly Bates.
For our printed Magazine, we have partnered with One Tree Planted, where we pledge for every Magazine purchased we will plant a tree. We are joining the global challenge of reforestation, together we can restore forests, create habitat for biodiversity, and make a positive social impact around the world.
A4 Magazine printed on 130gsm recycled paper. Delivered in 100% biodegradable packaging.